Cash. Use it or lose it.

1. 17,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Cash is King. Use it or lose it. If you lose it, then "Big Brother" will know everything about your expenditure and have the opportunity to control your expenditure. "They" will be able to refuse your purchase if "they" decide you are buying something they choose to allow.
    You will also be subject to system failure. This happens on a regular basis where you find a sign at some retail place that says, "No efpos, Cash only".
    Imagine being away from home and you find that your card has been scammed. I've been there, done that. It took a week for a new card to arrive. In the meantime, I could draw cash from my bank using my driver's license for identification.
    I also sometimes have a garage sale. I could arrange a card system. There is a fee just to have it in place and a big percentage payment deducted on each transaction. That percentage varies on turnover. That meant, in my case almost 5% deducted per transaction. Supermarkets have a fraction of 1% charge.

Cash is a necessary part of life. Use it or lose it. Make a point of regular cash purposes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.