AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I sold out after the Nestle knockback, and as no doubt some will...

1. 235 Posts.
    I sold out after the Nestle knockback, and as no doubt some will remember I cast grave doubts on the company's survival, due entirely to what I saw as a gradual disappearance of cash.

Never at any stage have I questioned the quality of the science or the potential for huge money. My argument was always that if the company's cash burn was left unrestrained it would be very much in the interests of the predators to stick around and see if they could pick up the bones for peanuts, in the meantime doing their hardest to keep the SP down because let's face it; very few are going to fall for another equity raising at these prices after the last disaster. There is a huge credibility gap to be bridged here.

Some time after that I decided for some reason that the risk of running out of cash had reduced to the point where I bought back in and recommended this stock to quite a few friends. What I can't remember is what prompted this change of mind.

I can live or die with my own decisions, but what staggers me is that I so confidently recommended this stock to so many friends.

Can anybody remind me what has changed since Dec/Jan in terms of cash burn because for the life of me I can't remember, and the more I see the silly games being played by traders the more I worry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.258K 419.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 33149783 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 35370246 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.