SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Nice Post Cav, one of the picks for today. The more I read about...

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Nice Post Cav, one of the picks for today. The more I read about the company the more I am impressed. In fact I have yet to find a bad word? MC at 16c is roughly $17.5M but with the cash of $6M, leaves a EV of $11.5M which still seems to be at the low end of the scale. I bought a parcel today with an average just over 15.5c based on the chart and depth, with thoughts about 20c tomorrow, but 30-40c+ has to be well in the ballpark here and thoughts about holding onto these. The attraction of further drilling results; what appears to be a good mgmt team; and no history or rights issues only adds further impetus.

ROL is the comparison and on the first day after its bonanza CU discovery it was trading in the 90c-$1 range, with everyone focused on the short term and trying to get an overnight scalp at $1.10 or $1.20, then we see it hit $2.60 a month later.

I only wish I was on the computer at 10am this morning and this caught my attention. At 7.5c this morning and only a whisker above cash backing this would have been a no brainer and would have been like picking up bundles of $50s from the footpath. Perfect example of the power of knowledge.

BTW, 'Dictionary' you are now on my favorite list for having this on your radar for a year and suprised that noone else picked up on the drilling announcement in Dec 09. Well done and hope you made a bundle. I'd also be interested to hear where you see this headed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.