NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

cashed out, page-26

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Two weeks ago most people were commending management on updating the market with the fifth edition of the Norwesterly.

Two weeks later, it's Managements fault for not continuing the communication lines. Seriously, they gave us an update, like it or not there is still plenty of progress to come and it will take time.
    Of course it hurts that the SP is depreciating, I don't like it, no holders would like it but to have such a distorted view that Management need to give market updates every week just because you haven't got enough nerve to wait, or can't comprehend all the positive news to date to get an educated idea of where we are going, then you simply have yourself to blame.

If you want reassurance, read over all of the past announcements, it will give you as much as you need until Management ACTUALLY have any further updates to communicate.

I also love some posters who continually advise others on HC to speak to Management when they clearly have never even attempted themselves. For the quantity of posts some of those people produce, I don't think having enough time to pick up the phone would be an issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.