NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

cashed out, page-37

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Potts, I'm sorry if you were offended by my post - I respect your opinions and posts and enjoy reading them. Your support and faith in the management team is to be admired.

I specifically refer to the constant missing of targetted key deliverables in terms of timing over the last 6 months or so. I understand that an O&G speccie will have unforeseen problems and issues from time to time. It has reached the point where they are hesitant to state any timeframes now, as their record is not great of achieving them.

I am not questioning their technical ability, just their performance at running a publicly listed company and providing the best investment vehicle for investors. With an undoubted highly complex operation, it is clear that that the market is punishing them (and us) for a style of communication that sounds hopeful and academic rather than truly commercial (i.e happy to explore and ponder, rather than produce and earn).

As imac pointed out, there is too much speculation and uncertainty (which the market hates) rather than people talking about the facts of the project's progress. This wouldn't be the case if the team kept on top of the shareholder comms and took the guesswork out of it.

I don't want to get into a debate about it - just expressing my opinion. I am sorry to hear that you were affected.

This forum needs more people like you Potts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.