NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

cashed out, page-5

1. 4,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Good luck Tube1, fair enough.

I am marinading my socks to soften, just in-case I have to eat them after the DM resource estimate comes out. Don't think I will, but just in case :-)

Might be a short term impact from the CSG, those in the SANTOS didn't react much, SXY is up today, even though it does have some CSG. Our area, has little to do with ground water contamination, we are too deep, to many layers, and most of what we have seen from the productive layers no water. Thousands of meters of seal, and plenty of caution in the drilling activity.

[I think it is a bit rich a farmer talking about land contamination, when all's they do is rip down, mono-culture the flora, spray endlessly with pesticides to stop nature returning, and fertilizers, drain rivers and underground water...]

Like the idea that the recent drop in share price is connected with a neighbor CR, this seems more likely, and general market malaise.

If you went out and drilled oil, it would take a year or two before you could really claim economic production. Not too different, in time span. But there are other stocks out their making money, current we are building and asset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.