RMS 0.70% $2.13 ramelius resources limited

unemployed...as nobody has bothered to answer your question...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    unemployed...as nobody has bothered to answer your question directly...i'll have a go...of course just my view only....if you can afford to hold rms shares that you could buy at around 45 right now you will get a 5c dividend-capital return which i believe will be tax free...so you buy say 10000 shares and you shall pocket 500 bucks profit...if you manage to sell your shares for the same price you bought for after they go exCR then you would be 500 bucks better off less brokerage fee of course...however if of course you cannot afford to hold and have to sell lower than you bought for then of course you end up with less profit....if you sell at 41 for instance you might as well not have bothered because only your broker will have profited...in short i believe it's not a matter of in and out to profit but buy now at arguably relative low that is rms unlikely to go much lower from here...upside substantially more likely but i will take time....so bottomline if you can afford to hold, buy now, pocket guaranteed profit tax free in due time, hang on to your shares, sit back and relax....time's on your side...gotta be patient to maximise potential profit....cheers, anywhichway, RMS not for the quick and easy buck atm:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.