RMS 1.62% $1.82 ramelius resources limited

cashed up but needs to secure growth options, page-21

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Why don't we all be nice to each other, I've got a few shares too and would like the price higher. I take responsibility for my decisions and in this case still believe my decisions will be found to be good ones. At the end of the day the guys in charge of Ramelius have a lot to lose, the Directors themselves own well over 10 million shares. At one stage I owned 750,000 shares in Dioro which was more than all the Dioro Directors put together, what does that tell you about a company?. There is no way known the Directors of RMS will watch it go downhill they have too much to lose. I doubt it helps anyone to criticise, it's an uncertain world which is probably why we all like gold. When I talk about partys in Paris where everyone is welcome it's not ramping, it's me like everyone else trying to cheer myself up by being optimistic. The ones who will get us our party are Danny at the mine, Tony at the Mill and people like Ian and Joe who know that if Ramelius fails they will be judged. Investing is easy, developing successful companies takes a lot of effort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.083B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.79 $4.279M 2.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15550 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 25125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.