RMS 1.02% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

cashed up but needs to secure growth options, page-4

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I agree with your assessment Young Trader, what I don't understand is why everyone is so down on management. Of Course!! they know their own strengths and weaknesses, they run the company. Anyone who says they have underperformed is acting out of their own fear NOT!! reality. The FAILED!! takeover gave us all $10 million and they did nothing wrong strategically in my opinion. It was worth a go . To get back to reality, within 3-6 months the cash and gold backing will exceed the current market capitalisation of the company, it is quite obvious that the share price will respond to that. The management have told us they are getting almost daily approaches with offers from other companies, surely we can trust them to be sensible when the same management have moved us from an explorer to a hugely cashed up producer with an underground mining operation fully paid for , plus our own mill that we paid for with cash. Why does everyone doubt the ability of this company to keep performing?? I think the answer is simply FEAR. I am going on Holiday safe in the knowledge that the management will do a much better job running the company without listening to my or anyone elses irrational fears that ignore all the past successes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.