ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

If I believed I had a good future asset like what we've been led...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    If I believed I had a good future asset like what we've been led to believe the lithium is worth then I'd be spruiking it to some of the cashed up listed companies around (maybe OZL?) who might welcome the diversification with many other interests being hammered.
    Any other suggestions of other cashed up companies who just might fit in & be interested as don't believe ADY board is trying too hard & believe we know more about who has got what than many of the listed companies know about each other?

It would be good if we all got to own it via this new shelf company we're trying to create but it does seem a long shot & if ADY don't get to keep it at least if another ASX listed company picked it up then we could get shares in it as don't think we ever would get any part of it if Charge had got it no matter what they promised.

I still hold slight doubt that Charge pulled out only due to financial reasons & think another part could be due to the 'heat in the kitchen' from angry shareholders & media who would have stayed on their tail & chased them all the way to jail if we even got a whiff of what we suspect that it was created just to steal away these assets.
    Even though other companies may get away with it this story is hot with ASIC too & I could not see it slipping under the radar & feel it would be pursued for years to come so is just one thought in my mind that might be another reason they didn't proceed though finance is the major factor of course.

The only way I see we can keep a part of this Lithium is to buy it ourselves off either the company or the receivers or invest in another ASX listed company who buys it because once it goes from the receivers hands to the liquidators I've rarely seen them leave anything behind once any secured creditors are looked after by law. This is a lucrative business & they would probably make up some dodgy invoice to pay themselves the leftover than hand it back to the poor unsecured shareholders in my opinion....bitter as it may be...!

Like many here I had a large investment (2.5M shares) built up on the belief of what we were fed with '70 tenders now down to a shortlist'(now I want to see proof of these) plus the 'imminent typing up of the lithium tender document to be signed' (want to see this too) & about to come to fruition with the RLL spinoff just waiting for approval from the ATO - when was this submitted & where is the correspondence from the ATO regarding them handling it? I asked this awhile ago but never received a reply)

We've been robbed via inaccurate reporting on what was really going on with ADY & the positive spin on everything when it was all going pear shape so we should check the Lithium stacks up & if so we don't want to be robbed of that as well so we should fight to get our fair share of what was going to be the future for us & the main reason many of us stayed invested.

Would any companies besides possibly OZL have enough cash & be interested in the Lithium assets of ADY - there could even be 2 that JV with each other so are not as exposed in case Lithium is shelved longer than we think.
    Anyway, just wanted to get a discussion going on other alternatives here & always handy to know what companies are cashed up & ready to pounce on other floundering companies with good assets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.028K 93.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1074693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 882872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.