ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

I can't attend the AGM (I'm in Qld) but would like someone who...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I can't attend the AGM (I'm in Qld) but would like someone who is going along to request that management provide some documents on the day proving there were 70 tenders of interest for the Lithium (& the short list of 13) plus the Lithium document form they had typed up ready to sign plus copies of the paperwork submitted to the ATO showing the dates & correspondence back from the ATO re the demerger.

I believe if ADY want to regain any credibility & expect shareholders to trust them ever then they need to produce some documents to show they actually existed. Evidence can be shown without breaking the privacy laws (though being overseas tenders maybe the law doesn't apply)
    It is essential that management don't fob everyone off & say Phil has the documents & was handling that & he isn't here today or some garbage like that so if we prepare them on Monday to bring them along then they should't use that excuse.

Peter....its always been bad timing for me & ADY. I was away in June the week the shares flew up into the 30c range & was away for 2 weeks incl Friday 31st Oct when the announcement came out & would have sold when I saw the news but when ADY opened on Monday it was in the 2c range already so you just give up & curse yourself instead?

I've rarely been able to hold onto a stock for too long often to my detriment but decided ADY was a keeper & accumulated it from 18 months ago instead believing the story & defending PT along the way as well as dragging my family & friends into it as well (will have to reimburse family too when we sell our house) Hey, I was going to make a motza when RLL spun off & if floats were still popular at the time it may have opened at $1+.

Anyway, now I believe we deserve to have some proof that it all hasn't been a farce & the company should understand that & deal with it rather than just make any more excuses. Give them hell at the AGM for me guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.