GBR 0.00% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

Dear @oddle. As you are searching for an opinion, I will offer...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Dear @oddle. As you are searching for an opinion, I will offer you a friendly one. I'm not sure you have the mindset required to play the sharemarket game. I get the opinion the GBR share price is the last thing you think of before you go to sleep and the first thing you think of when you wake up. When you are not checking the SP every 5 minutes, you are on HC seeking re-assurances that every thing is going to be OK. That is not a healthy existence.

News and updates are supplied when they come to hand, not simply because shareholders are impatient and need a cuddle. Even when there is good news, it doesn't mean the SP is going to go up either. Too many people think this game is a matter of finding a stock you like and you turn into an overnight millionaire. If it was that simple, we'd all be rich.

Please, for you own sanity, find something else to occupy your time and exercise your patience. Otherwise you will lose your mind (if it's not lost already). Good luck to you, but you really need to calm the farm Man!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $26.43K 563.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239045 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 322378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.