GBR 4.17% 4.6¢ great boulder resources limited

Cashed up GBR major high grade Gold discovery next to major gold mines, page-381

1. 3,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I have to say given the circumstances.
    very Delayed results
    Arguing (although we not as bad as other gold companies)
    falling gold price. (GBR WENT AGAINST A FALLING GOLD PRICE A STRONG VERY GOOD SIGN!)
    And he must have a ton of results coming seriously to be delayed soooo many weeks must be spectacular.

The market understands and respects the GREAT assets the company has. Let's just say price should have dropped today. But the Shares are in demand and in very small quantity (Not much room for buying unless massive share price spike).

One would speculate on a rising share price just due to all the news that will come in. Then media attention from results if good.
    1. If I was the boss at GBR, I would do a lot more media like David Koch, Pay a major influencer on twitter a $1000 to tell his millions of followers about the company. I to concur I easily could see 15 cents minimum even if just decent news, And even if there is a sell off A massive buying spree would happen as soon as their is volumes. Company has to many likely very lucrative assets that could make them a lot bigger than a lot of other successful junior miners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.