BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

cashed up, ready to make medical history, page-41

1. 2,027 Posts.
    Lockstock, yes the pivotal moment was in September 2010, when the US Patent and Trademark Office's Board of Appeal reversed all previous objections to the 099 US Graham patent. This was followed by the issuance of the Re-Examination Certificate in March 2011, the final formal step in reinstating the patent in the US, then there were a few bits and pieces sorted out after that to get a very solid worldwide patent estate that we have today.

That's when I bought in. Unfortunately there was no big share price appreciation for many years. In fact, there was continuing pain of constant dilution from a really bad deal with La Jolla, but I suppose it kept the company from going totally bust.

But now my, and many other's patience have finally been rewarded. It was a fairly lonely board for many years, but we spent the time getting really quite knowledgable. For so long we banged our heads thinking, why doesn't anyone else get it? Why don't others see how obviously world changing this technology is and how Benitec own the most comprehensive patents to it?

Finally we are being vindicated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.