BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Havent had time to read the threads so this has probably has...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Havent had time to read the threads so this has probably has already been brought up. Here we are at 140 million odd MC. Gilead paid 11 billion for a Hep C treatment that doesn't apparently work. Don't even know how that can happen but apparently it has. The scientists who seem nothing short of brilliant that discuss BLT's tech observations in preclinicals is unanimously positive. It even seems sensible to an average person like myself and i'm a sceptic when it comes to the markets. If this works isn't the tech worth at least 11 billion, like 90 times current MC OR $100 odd per share. Then couldn't BLT create that type of value dozens of times over into the future with solutions to other diseases as time passes. Then think of all the other billions of dollars in other biotechs developing drugs that could be rendered obsolete because of this new methodology. There would be deals being struck with major pharmas hand over fist on favourable terms to BLT because of their strong position. The money will flow to where the future is and there is only a handful of stock. Looking at Cochlear and its multi billion MC with the brilliant but limited tech. It seems if BLT are successful with this Hep C, it could be the biggest growth story the asx has ever seen. I expect SP will be double or triple within days. The odds of success and potential value are totally disproportionate to the current price. A must, must ,must buy imho but I'm no expert and cannot give advice so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.