STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

cashflow and activities reports out, page-7

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    We continue to soak them up at this level. From the day we hit 31c and around 25-28c alot of sellers have come through. Around 8 million.

I get the feeling that todays bids disappeared because of one of two reasons or maybe both.

1)Buyers read the activities report and see that drilling is not starting tomorrow and pull bids out and sellers sell.

2)Economic news from the us and a day in the red scared people away for today and they will return tomorrow.

So now people who buy will be prepared to wait 2 3 months knowing the time line, and will make a packet. The right people are coming on board.

AND the people selling and not buying fail to realise that from now till 3 months we will be having a string of reports to flow through to maintain share holder wealth... IN REGARDS TO POTASH AND PHOSPHATE

So this can only mean one thing......

WE DONT NEED TO WAIT 3 MONTHS TO MAKE MONEY DYOR

Thought i would share this incase a few of you are like me and started trying to work out why today was the way it was. Not the way i thought things would happen for today....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.