DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

cashflow, page-12

1. 1,396 Posts.
    even tho i messed up other day with my referral to cashflow report from 6mths ago.. well there was an air of promise in it like u also alluded to joe.. it was asif company was trying to imply in march report that they going gangbusters cashwise.. so much they felt need to tell us about a big wad of cash they got in april as timing difference.. yes i see that now as manipulative somewhat.. cos marrying that report to the present comments of WE EXPECTED less etc this time cos of revenue changes.. well it shows a degree of hidden of mystery nature.. like a non disclosure of some kind.. like if u expected less then why were u spruiking it up b4 in prior quarters..

if more is increasing on sites then even if u billing later u wuld see reflections of increased works by noticing more expense for hardware purchases and field staff expense etc.. in recent cashflow i see no evidence of increased workflows as per the flow of deals been announced.. so i see like some stall or limbo period from deal signatures to sitwork atm.. like more resources and more efficiencies required from contract signing to outlays

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.