DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

cashflow, page-24

1. 754 Posts.
    NB - Kiril has summed it up pretty well - Understanding the business model will help you decide - Because of the caliber of their clientele bad debt is not a problem - Input costs are covered by the client at profit to us which means the client carries the initial risk as apposed to a comment made earlier - this has all been covered in previous posts/ann's.

The multiplying effect of what they are building is where you should see the real growth with existing clients and their building completions from here on in as well as new business.

There must be a very good reason for MACQ taking an interest - that makes it good enough for me.

You mention revenue - for me and others I am more interested in ebit than total revenue.
    There is no point in making xmil each year if you manage to spend double that, as with previous management.

You are correct re entry - the next quarter should see contracts referred to come in which should significantly change the company as we know it. imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.