DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

cashflow, page-25

1. 1,396 Posts.
    hope i didnt lead debate astray , wasnt my intention guys. just tried to offer across the board lines of thinking off the back of the cashflow.. im yet to study annual report wen i do i might comment also. i share kirils umm doughnut view.. strictly in the sense of sharetrading tho lol..

but i also think it good to discuss actualities also. sometimes if bad holes aint spotted by quality control dept in the dougnnut factory .. well the customer find themselves wif more holes then dough over the counter.. so it for this reason im happy to discuss all aspects of a doughnut factory as long as constructive intent i guess.

it prob is a great thing a big investor has noticed us.. but MACQ reps have probably been privy to more detail in side presos etc then we have thru the asx at this time..also recent 4mill deal is great.. reality is tho it still has yet to transform into cashflows and so on..

its great to beleive like MACQ has bought so it must be good thing.. but many other investors are lookn for access to more adequate, unambiguous and consistent public info i think b4 they will dip perhaps. to be bit fairer to mgmt, its a small crew atm and complex system so it prob is also difficult for them to sit there and stress and sweat to tell us all the intricate info in public.

devils advocate wuld say well if u did a good pitch in prv to MACQ and they bought it sure wuld have had to be more detailed disclosures then what u have done to date thru asx alone.. well y havent u extended that same info to the market?

im sure some followers may dip in just cos MACQ has bought, purely thru name recognition alone.

its hard for most to just jump in without being able to peruse more thoroughly.. so i guess i can totally see joewolfs line of thinking atm.. some ppl just wont open their wallets till they see it for themselves thru direct communication to all stakeholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.