WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Interesting theory, where do you get your stripping info from,...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Interesting theory, where do you get your stripping info from, in the quarterly report it read they had outperformed on the stripping, in fact despite the rain they have still moved a record 2.5 M BCM. The problem was there was less ore there not the stripping from what I see. Can you compare that to the mine plan? The pits provide the most ore for certain but the UG much higher grades was supposed to make a significant contribution to the gold oz. You seem to indicate you know a fair bit about BLK, and certainly followed it longer than me so could you answer ...
    1. What was the forecast contribution to gold oz from pits and from UG for this and the June Quarter?
    2. From the above how much is the the open pit under preforming from the rain and how much is the UG?
    2.a. How long was the ramp up expected to take I thought June was a full production quarter?
    3. What is the continued effect from the rain to reduce June quarter production?
    4. UG is forecast to only produce 4koz gold in June, compared with forecast previous ... where do you have evidence that the UG is sorted?
    5. Are the Golden Age problems due to the grade being lower or less gold there than their mining plan from drilling, or is it that they have not been able to get at the gold and extract it?

Those are all fair questions I think that deserve answers, and I would genuinely value your contribution as would many others. If you do not have the answers and facts questioned above then your opinions are really only based on hope like the rest of us! You are in the same boat as me, as you see I am invested and holding, but I like to be realistic in my expectations, somewhat anchored in fact....

Hippy ... I think my calculations were based on mid point not minimum, that is my usual way. I think it will be an improvement if they get the upper band as you say but I think the turn around will require evidence that their mining (both open pit and underground) is back on the plan, which will require them to demonstrate at least one month on full production. This underground mining is full of difficult, technical problems to both find and extract the gold, other companies have already failed in this.

TagH. Cashflow is indeed related to AISC, but there are other costs that the company can capitalise as investment and amortise them. Sustaining costs can be hard to pin down in a mine, exploring and development can also be justified as capital, although here they have obviously included them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.