CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

A very good post, Ralphmouth. I think the path forward is to...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    A very good post, Ralphmouth. I think the path forward is to think outside the square.

Andrew Cole in the Q a A was asked a question about West Musgrove. If Oz Min are successful in acquiring Cassini, it is his intention to then update analysts on what options they have to develop the West Musgrove project. It begs the question of how investors might then view the Contingent Consideration component.

On a successful demerger, CZI shareholders will receive Caspen shares. The Caspen board will then proceed to an IPO. Until a prospectus is issued for an IPO we cannot speculate on what will be proposed. But pre IPO, as former CZI shareholders, we will own shares in an unlisted public company, namely Caspen.

Come early October, we should start to see a lot of focus on Caspen. The drilling program currently being undertaken by Challice is extraordinary and whilst a reserve/resource number will not be known for some time, the drilling results have so far been very rewarding for Challice shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.