TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

No wrist slitting going on with me, just busy, and given how...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    No wrist slitting going on with me, just busy, and given how quiet this thread has been I've been investing my energy elsewhere.

I would have been buying more all week if I had the spare cash, which I don't. As it is I'm still loaded to the gunnels with TRY. No change of position for me.

I'm delighted with the upgrade. When you look at the expected production graph, years 3 and 4 are now big bulges in production rather than slumps! Also the AUD gold chart doesn't look so bad, with the falling AUD.

There are sovereign risks everywhere at the moment. RSG had to deal with riots in Mali recently from memory. The risks in Africa are different but just as hard to quantify. In Australia there are far fewer sovereign risks, but fewer rewards. This leads to the potential for poor management decisions as project and acquisition risks are lowballed .. read NCM's acquisition.

So given we aren't going to have major capital imports with Casposo and we are dealing well with the government and generating stacks of cash I am comfortable with the risk reward scenario. That said, I have reconsidered that decision two or three times over the last month ... TRY just keeps winning IMHO.

As I said a month or so ago ... this is a market you hate to be in, but a stock you hate to be out of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.