ZFX zinifex limited

cassidy resigns from oxr board, page-32

1. 6 Posts.
    Perhaps Prophet and I certainly have my money already laid down for that course of action to play forward to the scene where we get our $23/share or 5 for 1 swap.

Maybe it's not unlikely OXR and ZFX are both attracted to or competing for some of the same companies we as investors and speculators also get drawn towards - you know, cheap but hi-potential micros such as CBH (although more Zinc aint too pretty at the moment), emerging value explorers in CDU, the tightly-held recently increasing HRR, innovative future in FWL, the gang-buster growth story PNA, the rebirth of PMA, etc. all small fry and pocket money for ZFX.

Of course LGL does have some serious potential to spoil both their parties if precious metals are the targets.

Could small players just be too much effort (look at how easily and effective a defence can be put in place to resist) for little or no return and do the big knobs only want to play in the "B" league against each other now that the "A" league has an entry price of many 100's Billon $$ thanks to the Ali and Frasier "rumble in the jungle".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.