AMI 2.38% 21.5¢ aurelia metals limited

cast my vote and im out, page-14

1. 1,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1665
    Whether Matt is trying to short or not isn't the point. As dollarsandsense says "we are at rock bottom". Who steered us onto the rocks? In years gone by they would have been made to walk the plank. As for hindsight being 20-20, foresight beats hindsight hands down and these guys prove over and over again that they don't have foresight. Aside from the obvious example of Dragues, that proves this point, we supposedly had the cash to get Federation up and running and now find they are looking at funding possibilities. I voted against the remuneration report and incentive schemes last week. And if anyone thinks we will get the value for our shares that we would have obtained pre-Clifford (remember they were 64c in the early part of his reign of terror) then the market cap will have to go to $800,000,000 given there are now 1.25 billion shares. Even at the Ord Minnett 50c we'd need to add another third. I'm sure most investors would be happy with a 33% rise in their sell price. Current market cap of $126 million...yep we are on the rocks, but even a ship stuck on rocks could get refloated rather than smashed to smithereens. I still reckon the fastest way to double the share price is to appoint a new CEO. And while we are at it, relocate headquarters back to Orange and save us probably $35,000 a month in lease costs and get some of these guys back on the scene so we have some hands on management, instead of at distance corporates. Maybe with hands on management who have some foresight, then expensive breakdowns like to the Kairos hoist, could be avoided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $363.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $252.5K 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 196777 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 612791 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.