AMI 2.50% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

2A1395058_AMI(1).pdfASX ANNOUNCEMENTASX: AMI 31 August 2022 For...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    2A1395058_AMI(1).pdf

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    ASX: AMI
    31 August 2022
    For more information, contact us at:
    Level 17, 144 Edward Street
    Brisbane QLD 4000
    [email protected]
    GPO Box 7
    Brisbane QLD 4001
    07 3180 5000
    aureliametals.com
    ABN: 37 108 476 384
    CHANGES TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
    BRUCE COX TO SUCCEED LAWRIE CONWAY AS NON-EXECUTIVE
    DIRECTOR AND CHAIR AUDIT COMMITTEE
    Aurelia Metals Limited (ASX: AMI) (Aurelia or the Company) wishes to advise Mr Lawrie Conway has notified the
    Board of his retirement as a Non-Executive Director (NED) and Chair of the Audit Committee with effect from 31
    August 2022.
    Mr Conway was appointed as a NED in June 2017 and the Board extends its gratitude to him for his five years of
    valued service to the Company.
    Aurelia is pleased to advise Mr Bruce Cox will succeed Mr Conway as a NED and Chair of the Company’s Audit
    Committee with effect from 1 September 2022.
    Mr Cox has more than 40 years of global experience in the resources industry across the commodities of steel,
    platinum, iron ore, copper and diamonds. He has held senior financial and executive leadership positions,
    including Managing Director of Rio Tinto Diamonds where he had operational responsibility for the Argyle, Diavik,
    and Murowa mines, as well as the Bunder Development project in India.
    As CEO of Pacific Aluminium and later Managing Director, Rio Tinto Aluminium Pacific Operations, Mr Cox was
    responsible for various smelter, alumina refinery and bauxite operations across Australia and New Zealand. He
    also worked for BHP in both the Minerals and Iron Ore divisions, including as Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
    Escondida in Chile and CFO Hartley Platinum based out of Zimbabwe.
    Mr Cox is an experienced Board member having held positions across a number of companies, including the ASXlisted Energy Resources Australia. He is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and also
    holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Business Administration from the University of Wollongong.
    Commenting on Mr Cox’s appointment, Aurelia Metals’ Chairman Peter Botten, said:
    “On behalf of my fellow Directors, I would like to sincerely thank Lawrie for his enormous contribution to
    the Board of Aurelia and the stewardship of our Audit committee for over five years. We all wish him the
    very best in his future endeavours. I would also like to warmly welcome Bruce to the Board. As a seasoned
    industry executive and Non-Executive Director Bruce is a fantastic appointment and will complement our
    existing Board skillset. We are looking forward to his contribution to our Company as we embark on an
    exciting period of organic growth in our portfolio and commodity mix.”
    Adding to this, Mr Cox said:
    “I feel priviledged to join such a high calibre and diverse Board at a time of significant growth for the
    Company. I look forward to bringing my skills and experience in business transformation to Aurelia to
    support the Company to deliver material growth in shareholder value.”
    ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    ASX: AMI
    31 August 2022
    For more information, contact us at:
    Level 17, 144 Edward Street
    Brisbane QLD 4000
    [email protected]
    GPO Box 7
    Brisbane QLD 4001
    07 3180 5000
    aureliametals.com
    This announcement has been authorised for release to the ASX by the Board of Aurelia Metals.
    For further information contact:
    Dan Clifford Media contact
    Managing Director and CEO Kellie Schneider
    Aurelia Metals Corporate Affairs Manager
    +61 7 3180 5000 Aurelia Metals
    0456 817 239
    About Aurelia
    Aurelia Metals Limited (ASX: AMI) is an Australian mining and exploration company with a highly strategic
    landholding and three operating mines in New South Wales (NSW). The Peak and Hera mines are located in the
    Cobar Basin in western NSW, and the Dargues mine in south-eastern NSW.
    Our vision is to be a mining business recognised for creating exceptional value through our people and a
    portfolio of gold and base metals assets. At Aurelia, we value Integrity, Certainty, Courage and Performance for
    the safety and wellbeing of our people, and for the benefit of our shareholders and the communities in which we
    operate.
    In FY22, Aurelia produced 98,461 ounces of gold at a Group All-In-Sustaining-Cost of A$1,707 per ounce. Both
    the Peak and Hera cost bases benefit from substantial by-product revenue credits from base metal production
    (including zinc, lead and copper).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $813.3K 4.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 506688 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 273232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 960992
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.