XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

casual day - friday, page-2

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I don't know where you come up with all this stuff buddy ,but you're half a genius.

Always very entertaining and informative at the same time and everyone appreciates the effort it takes to put it all together plus the innovative brainpower for the concepts.

I'm giving you the title Sir Jako (Sir Jack for short ) ,Lord of the XJO.

Now ,the question is whereiswe. We've had Wayward come on here and send a few shivers down the spine ,Redbacka is giving gold the kissoff plus most of everything else ,no one I know is feeling particularly positive about where we're headed .

I actually don't mind it ,we're seeing a bit of carnage ,certainly the breadth of market support is contracting ,for the last year or two there is a lot of cash around not wanting to find a home.

I guess I can see the bear side of things but overall I smell opportunity . Do you take the odds now or wait until something bad actually happens ? I dunno but one thing I do know is that no one ever got anywhere being ultra careful so I'm looking for signs to go in . They're hard to find when all that gets thrown up are signs to go out ,just strapping my hands to the chair at present trying to be patient

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.