CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cat amongst pigeons , page-3

1. 46,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8720
    Charlie I expect you're right serious questions would be asked if OZL made a tilt for CDU when M & G were the largest shareholders in both companies - The link i posted the other day showing the ruling on the failed takeover attempt of MT Gibson mines showed a lot of of circumstantial evidence as well as factual evidence - The takeover panel ruled in Favour of MGX that there was organised collusion aimed at securing the company cheaply to the detriment of all over shareholders.

Im sure W.M would be on to it like seagull on to a hot chip if it were to happen - Personally I cant see it ! - OZL own 20% of SFR and the 3 Chinese own 30% of CDU and at average prices from $3.45 to $4.50 - I doubt they would be selling at a loss so your looking at them wanting at a guess say $6 minimum - can't see a takeover offer being tabled at 250% VWAP premium - OZL shareholders would be howling them down under poor corporate governance for paying to much.

IMO the only way a take over could be successful is out of China, a pitch from them at $4 could see them going very close to 51% and control of the company there is no way they could get to 90% acceptance at that price also IMO

hOOt

chronology of events 17 - 47

Mt Gibson take over panel ruling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.