SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Hi BigRedRoo,Thanks for the article in regards to fraccing....

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi BigRedRoo,

Thanks for the article in regards to fraccing. Although I believe the detrimental affects are certainly real I would have to agree with some other posters that Obama would be fighting an uphill battle to try impose any more costs onto their local oil industry when they are doing their utmost to ween themselves from the arab nations oil.

However, Im always a little sceptical about these type of articles posted directly onto a stock thread rather than the "General" discussion forum or similiar as it gives the appearance of negatively targeting the stock and not as a general topic brought up for awareness and debate.

Where you post and how you post is entirely up to yourself although you certainly would've had a more receptive audience more open to debate had you posted in a general forum.

And as for Goldman Sachs well I think most people are fully aware of the vested interests some of these larger firms have in regards to their public announcements. Such outpouring of free public information one should take with a grain of salt as thier intentions are generally to make money off the masses not educate them.

Anyway good luck BigRedRoo and to all Samsonites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.