IVR 4.88% 3.9¢ investigator resources ltd

cat & mouse, page-2

1. 24,765 Posts.
    "I am however starting to think that we have all possibly caught the wrong tram."

My reply:

Maybe you think you've caught the wrong tram. But as far as I am concerned at this point in time I'm confident I caught the right tram.

All that needs to be done imo is to thoroughly check IVR's drilling results released over Line 1 through to Line 11 to realise that this has to be the right tram for a silver bull market.

All that needs to be done is to thoroughly check the 19/07/2012 "Presentation to Noosa Mining and Exploration Conference" ... look at the data, look at the diagrams ... imo this shows potentially massive upside in IVR.

Doesn't mean every set of drilling results will be sensational. It's unrealistic to expect that. But I'm very confident we have a high grade silver resource - and plenty of it imo ...

But of course don't let me influence you. If you think you're on the wrong tram, then feel free to do what any passenger who believes they are on the wrong tram, wrong train or wrong bus will do ... get off as soon as they realise they're on the wrong conveyance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $61.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $137.5K 3.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 673718 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 437000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.