FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Cataclysmic year, page-34

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    OFL to the rescue! You're right, mate: All FAR can do is continue to prove up the oil. We can't be distracted by all the crap being thrown at us.

By May we should have shiteloads of oil signed off. We'll cop (sorry) a bill for the ORA and some seismic and that will leave us with residual cash and an important question: Do we raise more cash and go again? or do we hold an auction and see what the market will bear?

As I've been saying for a while now, if we take our assets to market we will not receive top dollar. And if oil is still 30-odd bucks - or heaven forbid less - we will receive bargain basement rates by historical oil standards. But here's the good news: Even then we will all make money on our investment - it's just that Aqua's 20-bagger might only be a 10, or a five ... or a two if it runs to pj's script.

That might seem pessimistic, but in a market where preservation of capital is not a given, I'll take doubling my money any day. I know of no other stock where that's the worst option on offer.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.