staz024 we have always had extreme weather events,there is...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    staz024 we have always had extreme weather events,there is nothing new apart from the interpetation being put on satelite records which have been reconfigured to a 30 year base line.
    Obama has a lot to say--but as usual no specifics...nor will there be,non of your facts bring forward more than a yawn really,tell me your perceived solution and how soon we can see results according to your scenario ,I have seen figures that if we all go native then in 20 years we MAY reduce gases by .0004%

Willial is right, it is all done by computer models and the facts are ignored,my sources tell me that the artic ice is just fine this summer when it was modelled to be a disaster,hmmmm,I am going to be up in the artic circle shortley myself,don't suppose you want a report?

Don't talk renewable energy rubbish,did you know that Germany the biggest exporter in the world does not charge a carbon tax on exports...they do not want to harm their standard of living and at the moment are flat out building coal and gas generation..I'm afraid you are on yesterdays rant...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.