CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

catalyst for movement, page-31

1. 34,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1893
    We dont know if they are making signifcant gold no mention has been made of tonnage extracted from Mako just that they were taking out development ore of around 8 grams a ton from memory.
    I feel CGT have arrogant managment the way they treat shareholders its understandable that the shareprice is where it is, no detailed KPIs were shown in the annual report like one sees in NSTs quarterlies, and if you try calling the manager he wont return your calls

Thats not to say the managment are incompetent their drive development has been nearly as fast as whats expected in WA, and they do seem to have a forward looking plan with Britania.
    Overall I dont mind if they are poor communicators but are instead good operators which I have a sneaking suspicion they are.
    Mako should release close to 50K ounces in the next year at an OPEX of around $800 then this is trading on a forward PE of under 1 and a negative EV. I know that PE is not a good metric to use for a miner with little in the way of a large block reserve but it show there is pottential for sp accretion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.