SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Catalyst Hunter, page-5

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I for one have been about since the heady days at .005 and I can hand on heart say that I believe we still have some fun ahead. I see 2x as a conservative result for the next 4-6 months. Much hinges on what comes from the US once our wave tech is proved. I came on board well before Protean as I see the huge potential in our South Korean resource. Our current management are predominantly focused on the business opportunity closer to home. In light of the barriers we have had against us with our South Korean business, I am totally behind management on that play and it is proving to have been a lucrative one. I am very interested to see what will come of the vanadium/uranium business as our name and focus is soon to change..... either way.... I believe this is still a very solid story with fantastic potential (South Korea that is). The company is still very much in its infancy however with money in the bank, relatively small number of shares still on the market, 37% held tightly, a soon to be commercially proven breakthrough technology in a market that even has the largest economies in the world bullish about its political correctness, ownership of a HUGE resource in a sector that is soon to wake like a sleeping dragon. Yep, I'm not selling. All my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $284 31.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1000404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.