SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi All I'm looking forward to the presentation on the 28th of...

1. 461 Posts.
    Hi All

I'm looking forward to the presentation on the 28th of September as I'm going to ask some questions of Sean Moore on the water desalination potentials of the Protean WEC.  This interest comes from some recent reading I was doing on projected global fresh water requirements.   Christopher Gasson, publisher of Global Water Intelligence said recently that:

“........At the moment, around 1% of the world’s population are dependent on desalinated water to meet their daily needs, but by 2025, the UN expects 14% of the world’s population to be encountering water scarcity. Unless people get radically better at water conservation, the desalination industry has a very strong future indeed. Seawater desalination is the only additional renewable source of freshwater available on this planet."

I think desalinated water is one of the potentially big income earners that we aren't paying that much attention to and I'd like to find out a bit more about the process and how the Protean WEC can best desalinate sea water.

Anyone else planning to go to the shareholder meeting on the 28th?

Regards,

Chilloutman
    Last edited by Chilloutman: 18/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.