SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Catalyst Will Arrive

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Hi Guys,

I think we can all agree on what the market needs to see for this to explode and that is obviously a significant uptick in revenue, and that will most definitely come in the next 2 quarters as previously stated by others on this thread.
    The reason why the sp is the way it is at the moment is because for many investors (mum and dad investors etc) it's a hard stock to understand and fairly technical, Next to nobody knows what KYC is or even means unless you have been exposed to it in your industry. This really does limits the scope of investors because any level headed investor would not carry stock of something they have no idea about, This may be bad in the very very short term for holders but anyone with half a brain and cash should be using this time to swallow up shares while they can because as certain as i am that the sun rises, this stock will catapult once revenue starts getting serious, as it will force investors to understand what Isignthis actually does and just how much Isignthis tech will disrupt normal Kyc process for companies worldwide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.