BIT 2.63% 3.9¢ biotron limited

Catalysts for $1B MC?

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I'm interested in hearing from some of the more experienced holders on how a $1B MC can be achieved over the next 3-6 months?
    Obviously there are many catalysts in the pipeline that can/will affect the SP but in what order would suit us holders best?

For example... I would expect to see news regarding China Hep C partner and possibly some early stage Hep B funding that would significantly increase the SP before any cornerstone investor is invited to step up to the plate with $100-$200m. Getting our SP back up to 40c must be the short term goal IMO as this will mean far less dilution when a cornerstone investor is placed.

How much will we need to raise?
    $100m? $200m? And at what price?
    $100m = 250M shares @ 40c?
    $200m = 500M shares @ 40c?

Let's say that we raise $100m. Will this be enough to excite the market knowing that a serious investment has been made and thereby validting Biotron's data? Will the SP increase rapidly after this point? What would be the flow on affect of an investment of this size be?
    Some of you guys would of seen this type of scenario played out before so I'm interested in your thoughts!

The stranglehold on the SP may well be coming to an end soon. CPS have until the end of the month to grab as many OA's as possible and the trial data will be released Nov 27-29. After that I'm expecting to see some significant gains.

BTW.... A special thanks to MSN81 for his/her review of the AGM today.
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $65.43K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46055 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 59151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.