BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Catalysts for $1B MC?, page-107

1. 7,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    I hold mining shares and I am not a geologist, I hold 3d printing shares and I am not a technical scientist, I hold food distribution in China shares and I have never worked in food distribution before and I hold a baby pharma firm and I have no phd in molecular biology.

In my day job I am working on financing 3 solar energy projects, 2 sea port grain terminals, a passenger airport, a cargo airport, 7 early stage tech companies in our business incubator, a debt raise for a shopping mall, a hotel sale, an insulin manufacturer sale, and funding the supply of 2 Boeings to a charter airline.

I do not understand the science behind most of these companies but I do understand the financial realities of each can use that to close investments from other financial types.

I think it might be best if you stick to your molecular biology circle and let the financial people stick to their own circle.

You have proven that the 2 do not mix.

Buying a race horse however and giving it your company and / or product name and entering it into lots of televised races will bring excellent pr and publicity, allow a tax write off, multiple days out for corporate entertaining and it might occasionally win something all of which should render it a profitable experience.

So, buying a race horse when one knows nothing about racing could be a really great move from a corporate financial perspective, which you as white coat wearing molecular biologist could not see as per your last sentence in your referenced post.

You are trying to have a technical discussion with non-technical people - it won't work.

EB
    Last edited by exberliner1: 22/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.