BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Catalysts for $1B MC?, page-5

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    IMO - The market has factored in that news/results will be forthcoming at the time of the conference. But I don’t believe the market has factored in just how Absolute Definitive and Irrefutable the results are.

As MM said at the AGM, you will need a PHD to read the data that will be released next week. Once the boffins have read and digest this data, that, IMO, will make the big boys sit up straight and pay attention. Next week, this data is being presented to said boffins at the conference (and I believe separate meetings directly with potential partners).

Next week is not an investors conference, (like the recent AusBiotech nor the forthcoming Biotech Showcase 2019 in January), it’s a scientific conference for very smart people.

Given the main thing I took away from the AGM is the absolute confidence of the data from the trials, IMO the market got a taste on the 28th September 2018 with the headline results, but the market will sit up straight and rerate accordingly with the full results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.