IPD 4.76% 8.8¢ impedimed limited

@drageur Thanks for posting. How do you get hold of all this?-...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    @drageur Thanks for posting. How do you get hold of all this?- You have impressive internet skills!
    From my reading of the Texas BCBS policy ,it doesn't actually take into account the revised NCCN guidelines. It refers to Survivorship v.1.2023 - which I assume means January, 2023. It seems inconceivable that the policy was released in September, and didn't take into account the updated guidelines of March. I would have thought that Impedimed staff would have been conveying the new guidelines to all the private payers well before that policy was updated . Or were Texas BCBS staff so incompetent that they just used the earlier version of Survivorship guidelines. Last quarterly it was stated that Impedimed was working with payers that had not used the updated guidelines, to make them understand that the guidelines had been updated. I wonder whether there will be news of progress on this front in the next quarterly.
    Many questions, and actually I am not expecting that answers will be forthcoming , even if I am allowed to put questions. A lot of moving parts here , so not even easy to get the full picture. Policies updated, policies that should have been updated , but the payers need convincing, quite a number 'silent paying' .
    Without going back to check, I seem to remember that they felt that 50% may have updated their policies by the end of this calendar year. That seems over optimistic now. I just hope that 10¢ holds. It is not just microcaps being smashed by the macro. Any company where the rapid 'growth' narrative is in question has been smashed (look at Wisetech).
    Everything that Impedimed hoped to achieve will likely happen some months later than was hoped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $176.6K 2.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 11935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ 393667
Last updated 15.07pm 16/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.