CAT 0.00% $1.76 catapult group international ltd

I have been watching this company for some time and the move to...

1. 6,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1644
    I have been watching this company for some time and the move to retail consumer was what excited me the most. However like all tech stuff, you will have competition and how you perform vis a vis the competition on performance, marketing/ branding, customer support, apps, pricing etc., will determine the winner. Also, the company I am sure would have considered data storage and privacy meaning using the professional data to provide feedback/ coaching to retail customers doesn't breach their T&C's with corporate customers.

IMO and not knowing the global competition, it is very hard to say that CAT is killing it in the professional/ club market. Based on that, it would be hard to say how they will perform for the retail market. Think of it like a local clothes/ shoe brand going up against a Nike or Adidas. First they have to become a Nike/ Adidas in the professional/ club market and solidify their spot before going to retail consumer IMO. However if the company has already taken this decision it is now up to them to demonstrate their performance in club and retail markets. As they have said in the above article that this is still 2-3 years to go into the retail market, that gives them time to prove themselves in the club market.

Very interesting! I think we are getting to the middle of a novel and the plot thickens

Still will continue to watch from a distance. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $459.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.79 $1.73 $1.053M 599.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1521 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 1521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.76
  Change
0.000 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.73 $1.78 $1.73 30124
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.