CAT 6.91% $2.01 catapult group international ltd

Catapult - World's Preeminent Sports Data Analytics Company

1. 3,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    http://www.copyright link/technolog...ata-scientists-rule-the-roost-20170921-gym78r

Data is the place to be. Catapult is the place to be for Sports data.

Catapult should brand itself as the company that has the best sports analytics across all team sports in the world and provides an integrated offering to anyone who's interested in team sports(fans, coaches, players, betting companies, news media, etc). I don't think the market has awaken to the fact that Catapult is a data company and has not ascribe a premium enough for it. I believe that this is a multi-billion dollar (10-bagger) company in the making whereby Catapult has at least 50% market share of all the elite teams in the world and having hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. The market seems to just see Catapult as only a hardware device company and value it as such.

It may seem early on in the game but this is probably the best time to start taking a position and sit in for the long haul. The company is making strides to be at least a few years ahead from its next biggest competition.

It's game on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.130(6.91%)
Mkt cap ! $525.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $2.01 $1.87 $3.429M 1.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2469 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.