PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Great debate going on here with everyone, once again,...

1. 342 Posts.
    Great debate going on here with everyone, once again, contributing good points. Seems the consensus might be that whether Germany reverses its decision or not, it will only have limited effect on demand and only slightly more on market sentiment, more likely in countries like Australia where, so called, green disease is fully contagious. It will probably have not effect on PEN (US based with sentiment and U prices supporting our faith).

The problem I have with the Greens is that they trade on supposedly being planet friendly - yet just about everything they actually do allows the practical continuation of the destruction of the planet (e.g. favouring gas over nuclear, allowing brown coal to continue, talking BS about how renewables can plug the gap but not faciliating practical solutions to support the rhetoric).

Forgive my cynacism but it seems to me that the reason they maintain the BS while not doing anything in reality is to ensure that the problem persists. Persistent problem = survival of Greens. Solving problem = no need for Greens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.735M 32.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6110118 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.