NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

catches a few out , page-20

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    At the end of the day with drilling an exploration well nothing is a certainty Stapleman but this does look very good.

The indicators of hydrocarbons are there, there are multi stacked reservoirs and we have producing activity 40kms away on trend from the same source reservoir.

We have a very conservative MD who is showing alot of confidence about this well and he is in a far better position to know than any of us.

The risk appears to be not so much on the exploration side but more likely production, ie flows and gas quality.....we want lots of methane and minimal sulpher or carbon dioxide. To some extent this risk is mitigated by the success of the nearby Dongfang field.

To answer your question Stapleman of what I really think given this latest report. I think this is one of the best prepared elephant drills I have seen in a very long time.

Neon could easliy be on a path to achieve the brokers unrisked figures for the first drill in Block 105.

If it comes in, the probability of finding gas/oil at the other nominated targets within Block 105 would be very high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.