NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi T-Shirt,When you didn't return yesterday I though you might...

1. 971 Posts.
    Hi T-Shirt,

When you didn't return yesterday I though you might have to look further than normal as I thought China would hold their cards close.
    Well done you have done some quality research on this! this is important in that when wee can see what has happened adjacent to us it is a good indicatior of what we can expect.

The mix of CO2 could be from the channels as this makes for a logical hypothesis, as does the wells. Could it be they spud a well to blow off the CO2 to attain better quality methane at another well?

Nevertheless, there is some important stuff in your research;
    1. They are still making commercial discoveries
    2. 26 wells and counting by the sounds of it
    3. Producing for 10 years and still going
    4. As we are positioned in the depositional setting we are as you said could hold more than Dongfang
    5 importantly given where we arte positioned the CO2 should not pose such an issue, although there will be some as you cannot have the methane without the co2

All in all it looks as though we have all our ducks lined up on this one. I KNOW I have said it before but this looks so good as far as finding gas and it being commercial. I can see now why KC is jumping all over the place on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.