MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

david 25if it matters, bhp has always been my core holding and i...

1. 130 Posts.
    david 25
    if it matters, bhp has always been my core holding and i have around 5000 of them with no plans to get rid of any as they appear to have a product for any markets energy or commodity needs. my stake in mel is considerably lower at 100000 shares at about 42c each, but i do believe it has the ability to deliver some decent gains when key projects like the lions way pipeline and the power station are completed. i have also factored in their potential as a source of supply for some of the qld based companies with contracts, when the pipeline infrastructure is online. i think the sp is lagging due to the time being taken to set everything up and the neg publicity around the sector at the moment. i suppose i have taken the judgement that with their proven reserves in the CMB (largest gas discovery in nsw), a new govt in nsw, the potential of a carbon tax coming, the projects happening at the moment and a new MD that things should start to get a bit better. my stake of around 42k is probably not considered much to other posters but it is a fair amount for me.
    jd

holding- bhp, mel, lnc, prr, isf, wbc, idl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.