catching a toddler is religious

1. 86
    2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    How can a sane person come to the conclusion that the bystander was present by religious decree?

ABC news online from Reuters

Lucky catch saves toddler after balcony fall

Posted 1 hour 14 minutes ago

A small child survived a fall from a fourth-floor hotel balcony when a British tourist caught the 16-month girl in the pool area below, police said on.

Helen Beard, of Worksop in England, told investigators she was at the pool of a hotel in Orlando shortly after 11:00pm (local time) on Wednesday when she saw a child hanging from the balcony.

Ms Beard ran to a spot directly under the dangling toddler and watched as she fell, striking the third-floor balcony on her way down.

The 44-year-old said she caught Jah-Nea Myles and broke her fall before the child slipped from her arms and hit the ground.

"I'm thanking the Lord above right now for saving my child's life," said the child's mother, Helena Myles.

"I'm also thanking that lady because she was an angel sent from heaven."

Paramedics took Jah-Nea to the hospital.

"She's perfectly fine. Not a scratch on her body," Ms Myles said.

The mother told investigators that she left her daughter in the care of friends, who said they did not notice Jah-Nea slip out onto the balcony, the Orange County Sheriff's office said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.