catching a toddler is religious, page-10

1. 576 Posts.
    i concur trevally lets start an aetheist religion surely no belief is a religion we'll test it in the courts so we can receive tax free status and fund a lifestyle of fishing & surfing,,,hmm lets just start an ocean religion at least evolution would back our claims we all came from the oceans

So we worship the oceans indoctrinate kiddies into its joys
    & fund our beliefs we could even set up charities with further tax free status to help the coastal people of the third world (only if they have waves)

I would not even need to pull the wages of hillsong to acheive my aims, I wont need a mansion a property portfolio or a Billion dollar business as i would be spreading the good word of the ocean & would be to busy spreading the joy,

Rule 1. no one part of the church of the ocean will have to give money. Now thats refreshing
    2. lobby the Government so kiddies at school can go to the ocean instead of religion indoctrination classes
    3. religious sabbaticals to indo or the pacific are a tax deduction as its part of our religious business activities.
    (i.e i met god in a tube & hence spread the word)

feel free to add like the old religions i just created a new one. Mine is just as valid DOnt you oppress me dissenters

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.