OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Gdaf,My own personal belief is that the market sees the current...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gdaf,

My own personal belief is that the market sees the current prices as temporary. A lot of analysts are predicting a pull back in metals prices this year. Short term traders might value the SP according to current prices whereas wiser heads and the big players would use a a longer term average price.

Don't get me wrong on this, the long term trend is up and that is where OZL's SP will be going, but not as fast as you have seen copper prices going. Where was OZL 12 months ago?

On another point, what would get the SP going quickly. Not sure. Some say the discovery of another PH in SA, but how long would that take to prove. First they would have to announce drill results for an "exciting new prospect" which would then require a 6 months drilling program at least to prove it up. That would get some excitement initially that would die down then grow at a more moderate pace as results are released. No exciting drill results have been released.

Announce the purchase of the big C or SFR might be another kick up but then there would be at least 2 years of slog getting the new areas into production.

OZL is a big company with a certain amount of inertia that is taking it up, but at the same time that size takes away the quick multiple increases in SP that some seek. Punters seeking multiple growths in their shareholdings should look elsewhere for small nimble companies with higher risk profiles.

OZl is a company that will grow safely and surely, with occasional spurts ahead and some pullback, but upwards nevertheless.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.