cate blanchett, page-132

1. 17,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    reasercher im also a sceptic on the many things that happen around politics .Its is very strange the stop start of what is going and it will be intresting the policy that comes out when it does.Then what will get changed when public debate hits the fan so to speack.

I see united fuels has just bought the troubled bio fuel plant near Dalby and has plans for its e10 fuels to grow bigger.Australian company taking a step further and in a good position to be a front runner if its not already.

Stop start in the fuel area has been a big part of it not getting off the ground with policy then bussiness i feel.I lost money in it ,could not see why we never embraced it other than lets say oil companies have a big influence.At prices now they should be very competive.I think from memory they needed be around $1.14 terminal gate price to be so.We have been above that for quite sometime now.

Be interesting to see if the carbon price will be inclusive of imports and thier imprint and if thier is such?I have not heard anything about imports but somehow feel if we are importing a very adverse product then it will have to attract the same considerations as localy produced prouduct!ie a highly poor practice company wanting to export products to here will have to attach itself to the carbon price to be able to sell its products.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.