cate blanchett, page-3

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Dust -

It was Malcolm Turnbull who persuaded Howard back tnen to
    run with the ETS - when Howard had no such beliefs.

and it is Turnbull now who can't help himself and is too Left to be Liberal. And that's before I start on his huge ego.
    As Nicki Savva said this am on Bolt - Malcolm is too geneticall programmed tp be anything But a leader.
    And so he hangs his hat on this great Carbon Dioxide Tax scam - and who knows what he'ws got planned.

Plus, he puts his own ambition over and above an personal or Party loyalty. Reminds me of Rudd - except Rudd was an elected Prime Minister, whatever else one thinks of him.
    Much as dislike his politics, he did not deserve to be stabbed in the back in such humiliating fashion. Moreso by the heavily incompetent Gillard.

Who, if she ever wins in her own right - (nightmare scenario) she'll sack Rudd pronto. She only tolerates him now with cloenched teeth - because she knowshe could bring her down if he wanted to. So he has to hurry up and get that UN possie secured.

If he was "bad", as Ms.Gillard claimed as her alibi, then she herself is a thousand times worse. Hypocrite.

Of course Labor know this - but what can they do? They hate Rudd too. Sack her - we'll see. second idea - grip on to Malcolm Turnbull and his antics like a drowning man to a wooden plank, and hope the Liberal Party implodes via Turnbull.

Plot for a good drama here - or is it a comedy? Perhaps it would be, if Gillard wasn't selling Australia down the drain as I write.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.